Paradigm House and Barn and Honister Cottage, are all available for both short breaks or weekly lets. Change-over days are usually on Fridays or Mondays.
Short breaks are three nights (Fri to Mon) or four nights (Mon to Fri) - there is no difference in price between a three or four night stay with us so have an extra day for no extra cost!
Weekly stays will see you arrive on Friday and leave the following Friday.
For busy people who suddenly find a chance to get away, we often have last minute availability for luxury self catering in the Lake District, so please feel free to get in touch on email firstname.lastname@example.org
CHECK LATE AVAILABILITY, PLEASE CALL JAN ON:
Please note, prices are per house - not per person. Prices apply to Paradigm (Barn and House) as well as Honister Cottage.
We don't believe in changing our prices to penalise you at certain times of the year so our structure is very simple.
At Paradigm House and Barn it's £600 for a short break of three or four nights or £1000 for the week - simple as.
At Honister Cottage, it's £600 for a short break and from £1000 for the week.
Please contact us for the latest deals or to arrange something special. We can arrange presents for a special date, drinks, Spa treatments, bouquets on arrival, candlelit baths or even dinner reservations at local restaurants, as well as transport.
To book call 01900 825011 or email dTo check availability please click here.
Terms and Conditions
1. Accommodation is booked from Friday to Friday. Short breaks during low and midseason are available from Friday to Monday and Monday to Friday.
2. We can hold provisional bookings for 5 days. We will confirm a booking when we have received a 50% non-refundable deposit of the full accommodation charge.
3. You need to pay the balance of the accommodation charge at least 4 weeks before the start of your holiday. If you book less than 4 weeks before the start of your holiday you need to send the full accommodation charge at the time of booking. If you do not pay the balance when it is due we may have to cancel the booking.
4. We reserve the right to refuse any bookings or cancel any bookings already made subject to refunding any sums you have paid without further liability on our behalf.
5. We do not charge a deposit but would ask that any breakages be paid for prior to departure.
6. Arrival time is after 3pm on the day of your arrival and departure time is 10am. This gives us the time we need to clean and prepare for the next guests. Please let us know if you will be arriving after 9pm.
7. Booking can be made by cheque or credit/debit card.
Disclaimer and Privacy
By accessing this web site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ("terms"), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this web site.
1. The information contained in this web site is intended for general information purposes only. Paradigm has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this web site is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which Paradigm apologizes.
2. Paradigm makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this web site, including any hypertext links to any web site or other items used either directly or indirectly from this web site. Paradigm accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this web site and any decisions based on information contained in Paradigms web site are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
3. The information and images contained within this web site are ©Copyright Paradigm. We permit you to make copies of this web site as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission in writing.
4. You shall not use this web site for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this web site or with the enjoyment of this web site by other visitors
5. The Paradigm reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this web site and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
6. You hereby agree to indemnify Paradigm against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Paradigm as a result of your misuse of this web site or your breach of these terms.
8. This web site is provided to you free of charge, and Paradigm accept no liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this web site. Paradigm accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this web site. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this web site.
9. These terms may be amended by Paradigm from time to time.
10. Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms and conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Paradigm respects the privacy of visitors and users of this web site, and will only collect personally identifiable data, such as your name or email address, when it is voluntarily submitted to us at this web site.
Any questions or enquiries which you have in relation to this web site or in relation to Paradigm should be made either by contacting us through the Contact option on this web site, or be addressed to:
Use our online calendar to check availability and plan your perfect stay...
Enjoy this preview with the highlights of Paradigm...
The Barn has 4 stars, the House, 5 stars and Honister, 5 stars. All three have a Gold Award, January 2012.