This former hay barn retains its original oak beams, with high ceilings in the lounge and dining area creating light and space.
- Gas Central Heating & Hot Water
- Washing Machine/Tumble Dryer
- Lakeland Cumbrian Food Hamper
- Linen & Towels
- Bath Robes
- Flat screen TV with digital and Sky
- Wi-Fi computer broadband facility
- Music systems by Bang and Olufsen
- CD, iPod, Radio
- Outside Hot Tub
- Indoor spa Bath
- Private parking
- Home Made Evening Meals available - £32pp - prior notice please
- PLUS: One Free adult ticket for the award-winning Via Ferrata Classic at Honister Slate Mine
Double glazed patio doors, open out to uninterrupted rolling fells which catch wondrous sunsets in summer and beautiful night skies in winter.
On this level you also have a fully equipped modern kitchen and second bathroom with shower and bath.
Going down the polished slate staircase leads you to the master bedroom and a super kingsize sleigh bed for your comfort. To spoil you even more the ensuite includes: a spa bath with 18 jets to massage the stresses away and a power shower to invigorate.
From the lounge you can take the oak staircase up to the mezzanine to a cosy double room.
Your host Jan lives at Paradigm and should you require any assistance at all during your stay is on site to assist.
Alternatively, you could stay in The House
Use our online calendar to check availability and plan your perfect stay...
Enjoy this preview with the highlights of Paradigm...
The Barn has 4 stars, the House, 5 stars and Honister, 5 stars. All three have a Gold Award, January 2012.